Recently, one of my favorite geek girl bloggers nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Depepi.com is a fantastic geek blog. She breaks down trailers, has Wootbox unboxings, reviews TV shows, movies and comic books.
The Sunshine Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity, joy, warmth and any other emotions that you feel when the sun graces you. The rules are straightforward:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 10 new blogs to receive the award and write them 10 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
#1 Thank you Depepi! I’m so honored to be chosen by one of my favorite bloggers.
#2. Here are my answers to her questions.
Which of these houses do you belong to and why? Slotherin, Ravenpaw, Hufflepug, or Gryffinboar.
Ravenpaw. Because I love cats!
What do you think you would find on the Snapechat?
Lots of selfies with stormy, cloudy and dark filters.
What pop singer do you prefer Cat Cobain, David Meowie, or Purrince? Why?
Purrince. Again, cats.
What character plays Harrison Bored in Star Mars?
Puss in Boots.
Who is your favorite Star Meow character? Catmander William Riker, Doganna Troi, Catmander Data, Catain Jean-Luc Picard, Geordi La Paw, or Lieutenant Woof? Why?
Catmander Data. He gets all the best lines.
What coffee best describes your personality?
Blonde roast. Because it has the most caffeine and its smooth.
What would you do if you faced a giant fly right now?
And if the giant fly was Jeff Goldblum?
Cthulhu is in love with you. Would you reject his tentacles? (I know, this one is naughty.)
Dear gods in the heavens, yes.
Loki tricks you. How?
I thought he was listening to me pour out my heart. Meanwhile, he’s playing Lego Marvel on my Xbox.
#3 I nominate these fantastic blogs for the Sunshine Award.
- Geeks Who Eat
- Simply Potter
- Popcorner Reviews
- 2 Dorks in Love
- Jennie Smash
- Nerd Out
- Star Wars Reporter
- The Fairy Tale Traveler
- 6 Nerdy Chicks
Nominees, here are your 10 questions.
- What’s your favorite geek movie?
- What’s your favorite geek TV show?
- What’s your favorite geek book?
- What do you wish Alexa would answer?
- In which video game world do you wish you lived?
- If you could wear any cosplay, what would it be?
- If you could meet anyone at Comic-Con, who would it be?
- If you could get back 2 hours that you spent watching a terrible movie, what would it be?
- If you could meet any author, living or dead, who would it be?
- Did Kylo Ren lie to Rey?
#4 The rules are listed above.
Again, thanks to Depepi.com for giving me this lovely award.